Preface: Unfortunately some of the material published by me on these pages, has been published in print elsewhere without my permission or consent. Therefore I declare that all material published on these pages is Copyright© Peter Frenning, OZ1PIF, except where attributed other sources, and may only be reproduced or published with my prior written permission or in the case of non-original material, from the Copyright owner.
My name is Peter Frenning
My QTH is JO65AN, Viby Sj. 50 Km (30 Mi) SW of Copenhagen, Denmark.
My new VHF Mast:
Top antenna at 15m AGL when fully extended, can be telescoped down to 11.5m and folded down for maintenance work.
4 ele. HomeBrew long yagi for 50MHz.
HF antenna is a 34m LW (random) wire at 13m AGL where
highest, end-fed using an SG-230 fully automatic tuner - used on all bands
I'm QRV on all bands from (160) 80 m to 2m, and look forward to a QSO with you. If you can't reach me via radio, you can always send me an email at:
- Radio station OZ1PIF Now with FT-847 mods and 50MHz MOSFET 500W Amp
- AGC-On/Off switch Mod for the FT-847
- SignaLink USB Mods (or how to turn it from good to excellent!)
- FT-847 Roofing Filter Mod!
- Various Circuits
- New 144MHz 1KW LDMOS SSPA (in progress) Now a functional amplifier!
- Danish Amateur radio links (My ARC: EDR Frederikssund Afd. OZ6FRS)
- Other interesting HAM links
- Some Pictures
BTW: I now use Linux
Mint, Cinnamon as my primary computing
Last update 2018-09-13, Peter Frenning